Terrene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a BRAND NEW role-playing site where you can use the greatest of your imagination in a world where anything's possible...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Character: Bryce Mason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryce Mason

My Character: Bryce Mason Empty
PostSubject: My Character: Bryce Mason   My Character: Bryce Mason EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Character Name: Bryce Mason

Appearance: Bryce Mason, to some, looks like just some average guy. To others, he may look like a freak. To a few, he may look worth something. His caramel hair looks like it was frozen when the wind was blowing it to the side. He has bangs that just make it past his eyebrows, and his hair all around is kind of long. It wasn't girl hair long, but it was longer that your average boy's hair. But that was okay. It was just one of those things that classified Bryce for who he is. He has hazel eyes that sometimes change to light brown. His smile consisted of straight white teeth that naturally came in that way. His chin is a little big, but it wasn't totally noticeable. His nose was actually crooked because of a past accident. It took him forever to get it healed, and that's why it looks a little wierd.

Bryce is more on the tall side. He was among the tallest in his class. However, he didn't look very strong. People always judged him as a weakling who could never take a punch, but they were so wrong. He didn't show it very much, but if he had to, Bryce could probably kill a person. Luckily, he was better than that, and knew that fighting was wrong. But he was still so skinny-looking that he would still get picked on.

History: Yes, Bryce was always the kid who stuck out from all the others, and it drove him mad. He was constantly picked on, continually bullied, and never had a normal life. He knew that he was different, and he was okay with that; that is, until a huge group of older jocks threw him into the back of a drunk man's truck. They tied him up and just locked him in the trunk. It took hours before police stopped the drunk man, and let Bryce out. That drove the young boy over the top. He went home, packed up his things, and ran away. His parents never knew, for they were sound asleep.

He lived in an abandoned beach out down in florida. It was as small as a shack, but it provided protection. However, if a hurricane ever rolled in, he had to leave immediately, then come back to make repairs. He didn't know why he liked that beach house so much. He just knew that it was important, and that living in Florida was going to change his life.

It definately did.

One day, out of the blue, a boat washed up on the shores of the beach. Bryce took it in and fixed it up for traveling. He had never been out into the sea before, but it always looked like fun. Every day living in that beach house he would see people swimming, jet skiing, or just simply taking a cruise. He would never have the money to do all of those things (well maybe swimming). So, he took the boat, and used it as an oppurtunity to go out exploring. He didn't care where he was going. Living on his own had made him into a care-free young man. When he was far out enough for the current to drift him along, he just sat back and watched the sky.

However, after a few hours, when it was getting dark and cold, he washed up on an island. It was incredibly small, yet felt incredibly important. He was mystified by the powerful feel that he got from the island. He walked slowly upon the sand, looking around. For once in his life, he felt like her was heading in the right direction. However, something happened. All of a sudden, a magical glow was surrounding him, and he began to float into the air. He got a tingling sensation. He went higher, and higher, and higher, and the glow got brighter, and brigher, and brighter, until he disappeared. (He went to Emag)

Personality: Bryce was always the odd ball where ever he was. Honestly, he didn't think so, but apprently everybody else saw him as a wierd freak. It really confused him. He tried to keep quiet from most people, afraid of what they might think. He tried to act good around everyone, but that never seemed to help at all when trying to make friends. Even people he didn't even know would try to ignore him. It just wasn't fair. There were only a select couple of people who would totally understand what he was feeling. They were just like him: looking for where he belonged.

He did have a sort of dark side. Being picked on all the time made him furious, and that caused his thoughts to go haywire quite often. Whenever he got mad, he did his best to keep calm, but sometimes it was just no use. No matter what, his true emotions would always find a way to show. He would never learn to live a normal life. He just didn't fit in with anybody. He was different, and he had to find out why. He had to learn that there was a place for him.

Hope you like it!

Back to top Go down
Calypso Adair
Admin
Calypso Adair

My Character: Bryce Mason Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character: Bryce Mason   My Character: Bryce Mason EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Character Approved!!!!

Your NEW username is: Bryce Mason

I really liked your application! It was very creative! Have fun role-playing!
Back to top Go down
https://terrene.forumotion.com

My Character: Bryce Mason
Page 1 of 1